Year 3, 4 & 5
Year 3, 4 & 5
- On the website scroll down and select secondary schools.
- Enter your Postcode.
- Set the marker to 6700m for Wallington Girls or 5250m for Nonsuch.
- A circle will appear to indicate the schools that distance from you home.
- If the school appears within the circle, you are in catchment.
Up to 110 places in order of highest score in the Entrance Tests to those whose permanent place of residence on the closing date for applications within the Pan-London Coordinated Secondary Admissions Scheme in the year prior to admission is within a 6.7 km radius of the main entrance to the School building
Up to 110 places linked to their catchment area circle. This will be in order of highest score to those whose permanent place of residence on 31 October 2019 is 5.25 km or less from the front door of Nonsuch measured in a straight line.
Where the number of eligible candidates for admission exceeds the number of places available, places are offered to boys in the order set out below:
- Looked After Children or Previously Looked After Children** by rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests;
- 10 places for boys eligible to receive Free School Meals*** by rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests;
- Remaining places including any unallocated places under criterion 2 will be allocated to boys according to their position in the rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests.